Home

Eleksmaker Linux

Inkscape 0.92.1. Inkscape is a professional vector graphics editor for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It's free and open source EleksMaker Studio. EleksMaker has 2 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub

inkscape EleksMaker Wik

EleksMana SE. Servo is port for servo motor, Laser is port for 3 pin laser, Motor is port of 12V, can be connected with 2 pin laser or others. Please do not connect the power supply above 12V, outside is negative and inside is positive, it is recommended to use 5A or higher power supply Eleksmaker board and firmware - YouTube. Eleksmaker board and firmware. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device Solution 3: Get the source code for GRBL 1.1e/f and get rid of things that are unnecessary for the eleksmill, such as coolant control, and hope that I save enough space to fit). This is obviously not the best solution as future upgrades to GRBL will require me to revise the source code again

Während des Weihnachtsurlaubs 2017 fand ich beim surfen im Internet bei youtube ein Video, welches Verbesserungen für den Eleksmaker/Elekslaser zeigte. Natürlich auch ein chinesisches Gerät, baut der auf einer einfachen Konstruktion aus Plexiplatten und Aluprofilen auf. 2 Schrittmotoren sind für Y zuständig während das X Portal mit einem Schrittmotor angesteuert wird. Standardmässig ist die Maschine ab Werk mit einem 2,5W Laser ausgerüstet und wird von einem Steckernetzteil und. Dieses Programm öffnet Bilder wie auch Vektorgrafiken und CAD-Formate. Es liefert auch gleich das erforderliche Gcode-Werkzeug mit, läßt sich aber auch um weitere Tools erweitern. So zum Beispiel um das EleksMaker-Tool. Bei genauerem Hinsehen fällt bei den China-Tools jedoch eine starke Ähnlichkeit auf. So auch beim Zonestar-Tool. Eine kleine Besonderheit bilden die Laser für die 3D-Drucker. Hier wird oft de

Der EleksMaker EleksLaser A3 Pro ist ein Lasergravierer mit einem 2,5 Watt starken Lasermodul und einem auf GRBL v.0.9 basierenden Controller mit einem Arduino Nano Ein Player, der nahezu alle Videodateien abspielt, darunter DVDs, Video-CDs, MPEGs und DivX. Die Besonderheit: Der Player unterstützt MPEG- und DivX-Streaming und kann damit auch Videos schon während des Downloads abspielen. mehr Info... Mehr

2 Axis Move in Wrong Direction and Spindle Doesn't Spin

Hi. Is there a tutorial on setting up lightburn with an Eleksmaker A3 Pro? I just built the newly bought unit and would like to try lightburn but have seen indications online that it's not such a straight forward path like issues around firmware and versions of grbllearning curve started but some guidance would be welcome. I have tested the unit with EleksCam and it worked fine. Any. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Eleksmaker A3X Software I switched to Linux over ten years ago, and never looked back - I love the freedom, stability and security that it provides. There are great equivalents for almost all Windows apps, but I found nothing for generating laser engraver gcode files EleksMaker EleksDraw. EleksMaker EleksDraw. ASSEMBLY. MOTHERBOARD WIRING. DOCUMENTATION. SOFTWARE. FIRMWARE. eleksmaker_eleksdraw_eleksromv3.8.zip. INKSCAPE PLUGIN. eleksmaker_eleksdraw_inkscape_plugin.zip. eleksmaker_inkscape_plugin.exe. LINUX. I recently bought the XY plotter, version 2.0. After building it, I realized that the software package was designed for use on Windows, and I have a. And with careful adjustments the original Eleksmaker module remains the most versatile one. Every user should absolutely upgrade to GRBL version 1.1 to benefit from the laser mode. I'd like to modify the code to integrate the low power on for centering, which will allow me to drop the laserdot module. I also found during tests that printing on top of PCBs works very well and could actually be.

EleksMaker Official Global Distributor laserweb4-profile-Eleksmaker_A3.json; laserweb4-settings-Eleksmaker_A3.json; Results & Conclusio. After working for a few hours with the setup I can say that i does what it is supposed to do. The quality of the Eleksmaker Frame and controller is good. The results are (if you have figured out the parameters) quiet OK EleksMaker is a brand made by makers for makers. They have a very nice and particular design and in addition to laser engraver they produce a lot of tools and accessories for DIY. They have a very informative site and quality after-sales support service EleksCAM is a Shareware software in the category Audio & Multimedia developed by EleksMaker. It was checked for updates 63 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month. The latest version of EleksCAM is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on 09/13/2017

EleksMaker® EleksLaser-A3 Pro 5500mW Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Printer. £449.00 £466.82. 33 %OFF. EleksMaker® EleksLaser-A3 Pro Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Printer. £125.56 £231.10. 26 %OFF. EleksMaker® Draw Module XY Plotter EleksDraw Replacement Ink Pen Holder A3 A5 Engraver Upgrade to Drawing Machine DIY Kit. £22.33 £30.07. 25 %OF Labels: Eleksmaker A3X, Linux. Sunday, October 1, 2017. Eleksmaker A3X Build Notes. I've completed my Eleksmaker A3X laser engraver and I'm having lots of fun burning strange things. But the building instructions are extremely minimal and there are several things you need to know for a successful build. In particular, there is one absolutely vital modification that everyone should make before.

Betriebssystem: Windows Mac OS Linux Portable Android: Newsletter Anmeldung: Immer als erstes informiert sein über neue Sicherheits- und Versions Updates! Ihre E-Mail Adresse wird ausschließlich für den Versand unseres Newsletters verwendet. Eine Abmeldung ist jederzeit. EleksMaker SoftWare Center EleksMaker Offical For EleksMaker® EleksRotate Rotate Gravurmodul A3 Lasergraver Y-Achse DIY-Update-Kit für das Gravieren von Säulenzylindern. 5,0 von 5 Sternen. 1. 79,99 €. 79,99€. KOSTENLOSE Lieferung. Nur noch 4 auf Lager

EleksMaker · GitHu

1. ELEKSMAKER Elekstube IPS Nixie Tube Digital Clock Electronic Calendar 6 Bit LCD Time Photo Display Creative Retro Desk Decoration Gift, Best Boyfriend Gift. $220.00 $ 220. 00. 10% coupon applied at checkout Save 10% with coupon. FREE Shipping. OKIl EleksMaker PWM TO TTL Module for Laser Machine Controller Board Mana SE IVAxis. 4.0 out of 5 stars 4. $14.98 $ 14. 98. FREE Shipping. More Buying.
  2. or problem im trying to solve right now. If I activate the LaserMode over the GRBL commands it seems that i cant get the full 2,5W power out of my laser. So now my question is if you are using the 2,5W laser that was included in and if you.
  3. Marke-EleksMaker;Modell-EleksLaser-A3 pro 5.5W;Material-Edelstahl und Acryl. Betriebsspannung-DC 12V;Arbeitsstrom-DC 2,5A ;Laserleistung-5.5W / 5500MW; Steuerungssoftware-Advanced Edition (GRBL) / Einfache Version (Benbox) Gravurgenauigkeit-0.01Mm ;Gravierbereich-30x40cm / 11.81 x 15.75inch (maximal) Gravierte ;Objekthöhenbegrenzung-Keine.

Win10 / Linux, Der modulierte Laserkopf Kunststoffkamm, Holz Rahmen). Leder, Grußkarte, Papier dann können Sie beliebige Bilder mit kann andere Module das Matching reserviert IC-Karte, Brieftasche, Holz, die Selbstentwicklung und Bitte beachten Sie, Space beträgt 60x . Kit Set Für Maschinen Komponenten Zeichnungs Eleksmaker Eleksen Gravier. Nur Modul zeichnen, EleksPro, h?here. Additional linux configurations . If you use EggBot under Linux, please feel free to add your known-working linux distribution and/or configuration to this non-exhaustive list: Ubuntu 18.04 with Inkscape 0.92; Ubuntu 14.04 with Inkscape 0.91; Ubuntu 12.04 with Inkscape 0.48.2 - 0.48.4; Fedora Core 18 with Inkscape 0.48. eleksmaker 58 Ergebnisse; Preis - OK. Liefern von. Auf Lager. Sortiere durch Beliebt Neueste Die meisten Bewertungen Preis. 208,77 € 334,04€ 38% Off EleksMaker® EleksLaser-A3 Pro 2500 mW Lasergravurmaschine CNC-Laserdrucker 1603 Rezensionen COD. 136,12€ EleksMaker® EleksLaser-A3 Pro Lasergraviermaschine CNC Laserdrucker 250 Rezensionen. 26,72€ 36,74€ 27% Off EleksMaker® Mana 3.

EleksMaker EleksDraw Large working stroke up to 28 x 20cm Can upgrade to laser engraving machine Stepper motor driving high accuracy up to 0.1mm. Heißer Verkauf. 33 %OFF. EleksMaker® EleksLaser-A3 Pro 2500 mW Lasergravurmaschine CNC-Laserdrucker. 176,82€ 336,81€ 22 %OFF. EleksMaker® EleksMill CNCMikro-Graviermaschine mit 500mw Laser Modul. 265,23€ 433,64€ 26 %OFF. EleksMaker. Linux EleksMaker Lightburn. stockton (Alf Stockton) June 4, 2020, 3:36pm #1. I am attempting to use Lightburn on my Debian Linux laptop to drive my EleksMaker laser engraver. So far all I have achieved is to get a GRBL file to run. Lots of learning to do. system (system.

Eleksmaker A3 laser engraver. I just finished the assembly of my Eleksmaker A3 laser engraver (2.5W). These are some notes for personal reference (I use Linux). Perhaps you find some useful information too. Hardware. Mana SE board. Safety improvement (laser pull down resistor) Firmware. Flashing new firmware. Pre-built images; Custom-build. EleksMaker has updated the clock controller and has greatly improved the internal clock time keeping. However, you still need to use the PC software to set the clock time, control the colour of the clock display and adjust the time for DST offsets periodically. Fortunately EleksMaker has published an API to interface with the serial port available on the clock controller. The API details are. Common Grbl setups. If you have a GCode-based system, like a Shapeoko, Eleksmaker, X-Carve, or Acro system, you might need to make some simple changes to get the most from LightBurn But with Eleksmaker, it's a 3pin cable for the same module but like this. The control board is the SW-LD62 v2 And I found this part. Description: This PWM TO TTL laser module is design for EleksMaker series machine and its controller board. But it can also be used for other DIY machine which need to change TTL modulation. Specification: Power port size: 5.5*2.1mm Working voltage: DC 12V.

eleksmana_se EleksMaker Wik

Standard linux kernel with preempt and posix threads works, but maynot guarantee timing schedules Interfacing. Due to the poor realtime performance I/O requires special consideration as software stepgen is probably not possible unless improvements can be made in the realtime kernels. possible ways of constant step pulses and reducing load on processor GPIO direct by processor (limited by the. This Application is built for Windows, OSX and Linux (on x86/x64 CPU) and comes with an easy installer. The server part can also be run on a Raspberry Pi. LaserWeb / CNCWeb 4.0 can be tested on https://laserweb.github.io/LaserWeb4 (w/o machine communication). Credits: Peter van der Walt (Project Founder, User Interface) Todd Fleming (CNC CAM Modules, WebGL and CAM UI) Sebastien Mischler (Dev.

Install directly from our secure server (recommended) or click here for the alternate install method. If you prefer it can also be downloaded from one of our partner sites Ballistica aims to be the Linux of Smart Rifles: free and open source. The only challenge is the hardware, which must be fabricated by the user, or by any intrepid makers out there. Downloads: 1 This Week Last Update: 2015-07-16 See Project. 24. SuperpixelMethod. Implementation of phase and amplitude modulation methods for the DMD . This is a tool set for controlling digital micromirror. Some notes on my Eleksmaker A3 Laser engraver assembly - jandelgado/eleksmaker_a CNC-Fräse, Selbstbau, GRBL. CNC-Software GRBL Die Software ist der einzige Teil der Fräse, den ich nicht komplett selbst entwickelt habe, sondern bei dem ich zum Teil auf bestehende Projekte zurückgriff

Nov 24, 2015 - Only US$289.99, buy best eleksmaker® elekslaser- a3 pro 2500mw laser engraving machine cnc laser printer sale online store at wholesale price To install a new extension, download and unpack the archive file. Copy the files into the directory listed at Edit > Preferences > System: User extensions. After a restart of Inkscape, the new extension will be available. To learn about how to make one yourself, see here. Some extensions may depend on other programs, that will need to be installed on your computer for them to work correctly Hi, I have used a variety of software with the Eleksmaker A3, Firmware 1.1e on Mana SE controller with success. LaserGRBL, T2, and the included Eleksmaker software all work fine! I purchased LightBurn to use some of the many features that this package has over the others. But I find the values for setup don't match the values in the LightBurn setup file and some of the values don't even. Skype is software for calling other people on their computers or phones. Download Skype and start calling for free all over the world. The calls have excellent sound quality and are highly secure with end-to-end encryption

Eleksmaker board and firmware - YouTub

Install the LaserWeb4 executable on your Windows, OSX or Linux PC. This way you get the lastest frontend version. Connect your machine to one of the USB ports Start the LaserWeb4 app Click on Comms tab Click on Server Connection Change Server-IP to `RasPi-IP:8000` (replace RasPi-IP with the IP of your RasPi) Click connect -> You should see a green message Server connected in the log area. Lauffähig auf Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Beschreibung: LaserWeb ist eine CNC-Steuersoftware, die GRBL-fähige Hardware, Marlin, Smoothieboard sowie LasaurGrbl basierte Maschinen ansprechen kann. Ursprünglich nur für die Anwendung Laserschneiden / gravieren entwickelt, lassen sich damit mittlerweile auch Fräsen und ähnliches steuern. LaserWeb verarbeitet Vektorgrafiken sowohl (SVG und. Laser: Eleksmaker A3 2,5W und 15W LED, K40 CO2-Laser 3D-Druck: Artillery Genius, CTC Bizer, Geeetech A10, Elegoo Mars Letzte Änderung: 21 Sep 2017 21:28 von Andys1957

Flashing GRBL 1.1e/f EleksMaker Offical Foru

I've completed my Eleksmaker A3X laser engraver and I'm having lots of fun burning strange things. But the building instructions are extremely minimal and there are several things you need to know for a successful build. In particular, there is one absolutely vital modification that everyone should make before powering-up their laser. Without this, it's only a matter of time before someone. Sep 27, 2017 - Only 515,32€, buy best eleksmaker® elekslaser-a3 pro 5500mw machine de gravure cnc laser imprimante sale online store at wholesale price. - Banggood Mobil Using the Inkscape Laser Tool Plug-In In case you didn't see the overview of the new laser G Code creating plug-in, you can get the overview here: Download and Overview This tutorial will go over how to create drawings and text in inkscape and then create the G Code file needed to run on your [ However, unless you intend to use the provided EleksMaker software, t he first thing is to install the latest version of Grbl firmware onto the Arduino nano as follows: Downloaded and unzip the latest GRBL version (1.1e at the time) from on the Grbl home on GitHu w w w . a r d u i n o c l u b . d e Install GRBL1.1 Firmware C N C C o n tr o l l e r : A C -C N C 2 0 1 9 -N -G R B L (R E V 2 . x ) E i n s te l l e n d e s A u s g a n g s S p R e l d e r S te u e r k a r te

Elekslaser - rc-sub

gCode für den Laser - drucktipps3d

Eleksmaker a3 - Bewundern Sie dem Favoriten. Unser Team hat unterschiedliche Hersteller analysiert und wir zeigen Ihnen als Leser hier unsere Ergebnisse des Tests. Natürlich ist jeder Eleksmaker a3 dauerhaft bei Amazon im Lager und kann somit sofort bestellt werden. Da einschlägige Fachmärkte seit geraumer Zeit nur durch Wucherpreise und zudem vergleichsweise niedriger Qualität Bekanntheit. so I have watched numerous videos, and have re-watched them following the steps and still I am having nothing but frustration, I will post some images from my screen and possibly some tech, script writter might be able to give a better understand of my errors so I go through the entire process of creating the image, then I save as svg file dxf file but when I hit the save as g-ode file it pops. Sep 19, 2015 - Only US$179.90, buy best eleksmaker® elekslaser-a5 pro engraving machine cnc printer without laser module sale online store at wholesale price Last stable version: latest All versions: github.com/arkypita/LaserGRBL Also source code of LaserGRBL is available under GPLv3 license.. LaserGRBL is free and. May 11, 2017 - Only US$225.41, buy best eleksmaker® eleksdraw xy plotter pen drawing writing robot drawing machine sale online store at wholesale price

EleksMaker EleksDraw XY Plotter Pen Drawing Robot Laser

Some hints and kinks with using Benbox software with an Eleks Laser Engraver kit (such as from GearBest /Banggood). Find this and other hardware projects on Hackster.io Laser: Eleksmaker A3 2,5W und 15W LED, K40 CO2-Laser 3D-Druck: Artillery Genius, CTC Bizer, Geeetech A10, Elegoo Mars Last edit: 21 Sep 2017 21:28 by Andys1957 Demos, Fragerunden und vieles mehr auf dem Inkscape-Stand bei den Chemnitzer Linux-Tagen 2021. 10. März 2021. Möchtest Du mehr über Linux und Inkscape erfahren? Dann bist Du herzlich dazu eingeladen, die jährlichen Chemnitzer Linux-Tage zu besuchen, die am 13. und 14 März 2021 online stattfinden! Weiterlesen.. (1) When will the next version of System.Data.SQLite be released? The release schedule for the System.Data.SQLite project is roughly synchronized (within about two or three weeks) with that of the SQLite core itself. The release history for the System.Data.SQLite project is here Stichwortregister aller Windows 10-Artikel:pin: Nutze für die Suche nach dem richtigen Begriff einfach die Suchfunktion Deines Browsers. Drücke die Tastenkombination STRG+ F und tippe dann den Suchbegriff ein.A----

Ausprobiert: Lasergravierer EleksLaser A3 Mak

Kostenlos eleksmaker downloads herunterladen - eleksmaker

Setting up Lightburn with Eleksmaker A3 Pro? - Getting

【EleksMaker】Draw Module For EleksLaser - YouTub

Jan 23, 2017 - EleksMaker® EleksMill CNC Micro Engraving Machine With 500mw Laser Module, made of Aluminum material,durable and solid, adjustable focal length, wood carving, controlled by official software EleksCAM Hola a todos, primero me presento, soy un aficcionado al laser y me gusta personalizar cosas en madera, adquirí una laser de 2.500mw y después de horas viendo videos y leyendo tutoriales mas o menos

Igregious: Eleksmaker A3X Softwar

It's open source and works on Linux, Windows, and OSX. It even has a command line interface if you don't want to use the Qt front-end. The workflow is pretty simple with EZGraver. After. Dec 1, 2015 - Only US$179.90, buy best eleksmaker® elekslaser-a5 pro engraving machine cnc printer without laser module sale online store at wholesale price From Banggood : Discount https://fas.st/AuOSqL EleksMaker® EleksLaser- A3 Pro 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Printer === Thanks Video By mikegrat

EleksMaker EleksDraw - f1sls

Aug 15, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Dalibor Elias. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinteres Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Thingiverse is a universe of things Where to install eleksmaker plugin to inkscape once prompted to select folder • njhollett. 4. 4 Posts. 626 Views. Please copy the. Inkscape 0.92.1. Create Text G-code. Create Picture G-code. Inkscape 0.92.1. Inkscape is a professional vector graphics editor for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It's free and open source. Create Text G-code. Create.

Make a Mini CNC Plotter with old DVD players Arduino and L293D

Willy Tarreau's stuff: Improving the Eleksmaker A3 Pro

In this video i will show how to add G-code extension (Makerboat unicron extension) in inkscape software so that you can generate G-code file for your MINI C.. Potenzielles Problem mit der Kingston-SSD beim Linux-Einsatz Bauvorschläge für leise, flotte und effiziente PCs 30.04.2021 00:10 Umrüsten EleksMaker mit Laser von Opt Lasers Kommentare. Eine Zusammenfassung unserer favoritisierten Grbl eleksmaker. Unser Team hat verschiedene Hersteller unter die Lupe genommen und wir zeigen Ihnen hier die Resultate. Natürlich ist jeder Grbl eleksmaker 24 Stunden am Tag im Netz auf Lager und sofort lieferbar. Während die bekannten Fachmärkte seit vielen Jahren ausnahmslos durch Wucherpreise und mit vergleichsweise minderwertiger Qualität. Get detailed information, downloads, screenshots, latest updates, news, and special offers for Servers software at UpdateStar - The social software search engine

EleksMaker Global Deale

EleksMaker® Model. Ortur Laser Master 2 (15W) EleksLaser- A3 Pro (2.5W) Material. Aluminium + Acrylic. Aluminum Profile and Acrylic. Chip. STM32-bit chip. Altmel 8-bit chip. Laser Power. 15w (Electrical Power: 15W, Luminous Power: 4000-4500 mw) 2.5w (Electrical Power: 2.5W, Luminous Power: 2500mW) Power By. Power Adapter 12v 3A. Power Adapter. Free 3D Software & Apps for Windows, Linux and Mac. Why we created this free download area. Free versions and demos of CAM software make the CNC start easy. There is no limit in our enthusiasm for the extensive applications of a CNC router. With the free versions, the demos and the useful information we hope to get you excited about milling and give you helpful tips for the material processing. Download T2Laser for Windows to create laser engravings from images, import vectors or draw simple sketches for cutting

MyWorks

Sep 25, 2016 - EleksMaker® EleksLaser-A3 Pro 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine. Ideal for amateur laser engraving usage with grayscale printing, low-light positioning and freedom positioning functions. It only need you to connect it to the computer, then you can print any pictures your like with your own creativity LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, OSX, and Linux. PicLaser Photo Engraving. We have partnered with the guys over at picengrave.com to add photo engraving capability to our laser upgrades. For best results this software requires PWM laser power control to be able to work. It will vary the laser power on a per pixel basis to generate the photo image in 256 shades of. Good to hear! I just updated to 0.92.3 and the extension is working fine. Inkcut is now a separate application that the user must install. I'm planning to remove the old sourceforge version, move everything to github (for those that may still want it), and focus on the new version, so please use the github and/or codelv links Download NEJE Laser Engraver Extended for free. NEJE laser-engraver control-software with extended Functions. NEJE laser-engraver control-software with extended Functions as - max. burning time extended to 239 - flip images - invert image colo

• Glutenfreies Bier selber brauen.
  • Dark Souls 2 Ashen Mist Heart.
  • Alpha Centauri Entfernung.
  • Volvo Bagger.
  • Ruf Jobs Gehalt.
  • Cuin Daunendecke.
  • Letzte Nummer Auschwitz Gal Wertman.
  • In aller Freundschaft Die jungen Ärzte Staffel 6 kostenlos.
  • Jonah oder Jonathan.
  • Uni Potsdam Bachelorarbeit Geschichte.
  • Ich bin so dankbar dass es dich gibt Englisch.
  • Tolino Thalia Shop Abmelden.
  • Aus welchem land kommt steelbree.
  • Calzedonia Rabattcode blogger.
  • LG GSL 361 ICEZ Wassertank.
  • Italienische Liebessprüche.
  • Casper Drangsal Streit.
  • Ark Basilosaurus saddle blueprint.
  • Bayerische Spezialitäten Online Shop.
  • HACCP Konzept Vorlage Küche.
  • Untis Teamteaching.
  • Wetter Mallorca September 2019.
  • Benzin Schneeschieber Test.
  • Webcam Patong bar.
  • ALDI Weihnachtsgebäck 2020.
  • Auto überführen Kosten.
  • Praxisgemeinschaft Wentorf.
  • Jahreswagen SUV.
  • Verdampferschale Kamin.
  • Fotos beschriften iPhone.
  • Beitragsrückerstattung Debeka Steuererklärung.
  • Evangelische Familienferienstätten.
  • God of war: alle runen angriffe.
  • Gutes Angelset für Kinder.
  • Porsche Tochterunternehmen.
  • Der blutige Pfad Gottes.
  • BCA tabungan valas.
  • Scharfes S.
  • Ddd cup in europe.
  • Behindertenhilfe Norden Aktuelles.
  • Slowakische Liga Tabelle.